Feast on some great low-carb BBQ!
2. Pour into a zipper-lock bag; add steaks and shake to coat with marinade.
3. Allow to marinate in bag in refrigerator for two hours or more.
4. Add steaks to grill over medium, ash-covered coals.
5. Grill covered for 10 to 14 minutes, or until steaks reach desired doneness.
6. Add salt and pepper to taste.
7. Heat cheese in small pan over medium heat for two to four minutes, stirring frequently until melted.
8. Cover steaks with cheese sauce and serve.
9. Makes four servings.