Thai Chicken and Wild Rice Wraps
- 1 package (5.9 oz.) Near East Garlic & Herb Long Grain and Wild Rice
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cups packaged broccoli and slaw mix, shredded
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 medium red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger or 1 teaspoon fresh ginger
- 2 cups chicken strips, cooked
- 1 cup prepared peanut sauce
- 5 plain or colored flour tortillas
1. Prepare Near East rice according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, in a medium size skillet, heat oil. Add broccoli and slaw mix, garlic powder, onion and ginger. Cook 2 to 3 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
3. Add chicken and cook for another 2 minutes. Stir in prepared rice.
4. To assemble, spread each tortilla with about 1 tablespoon peanut sauce. Top with chicken-vegetable mixture. Roll up each tortilla, securing with a toothpick. Serve with remaining sauce.
This recipe provided by Quaker Oats