1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line two 8 or 9-inch round cake pans with aluminum foil, allowing foil to extend over sides of pans. Spray with no-stick cooking spray or grease lightly.
2. For topping, combine oats, flour and brown sugar. Cut in peanut butter and margarine with pastry blender or two knives until mixture is crumbly; set aside.
3. For brownies, melt chocolate pieces and margarine in medium saucepan over low heat, stirring frequently. Remove from heat; cool slightly. Stir in sugar and vanilla. Add eggs; mix well. Add combined flour, oats, baking powder and salt; mix well. Divide batter evenly between pans. Sprinkle with reserved topping, patting gently.
4. Bake 22 to 24 minutes for 8-inch pan (20 to 22 minutes for 9-inch pan) or just until center of brownie is set. (Do not overbake.) Cool completely in pans on wire rack.
5. To assemble, spread softened ice cream evenly over one brownie layer while still in pan. Lift second brownie layer out of pan; remove foil. With topping side up, place second brownie layer on top of ice cream, pressing gently. Cover and freeze several hours or overnight.
6. Remove from freezer 10 to 15 minutes before serving. Lift from pan using foil edges. Remove foil; cut into wedges. Store leftovers tightly wrapped in freezer.
And you'll see personalized content just for you whenever you click the My Feed .
SheKnows is making some changes!