- 3 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary, chopped finely
- 2 teaspoons granular sugar substitute
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt 1/3 cup olive oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 2 pounds) Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 medium ripe peaches, halved (about 1 cup)
- 1 medium head romaine lettuce, cut into bite sized pieces, or mesclun mix (6 cups loosely packed)
- 1 cup French feta cheese or mild goat cheese, crumbled
- For dressing: Combine vinegar, ginger, rosemary, sugar substitute, pepper flakes and salt in a small bowl. Slowly whisk in oil in a steady stream until dressing thickens.
- Brush chicken with 1 1/2 tablespoons of dressing and let marinate for 1 hour. Set remaining dressing aside.
- Heat grill to medium-high after 50 minutes of marinating. Season chicken with salt and pepper and grill for 15 minutes, turning once halfway through cooking time, until just cooked through. Remove chicken from grill and place on a platter to rest.
- Place peaches, cut-side down, on grill for 5 minutes, until softened. Cut chicken on the diagonal into 1/3-inch thick slices. Cut each peach half into 4 slices.
- Toss greens with remaining dressing and divide on four plates. Top each salad with one-fourth of the chicken slices and one-fourth of the peach slices. Sprinkle with cheese. Makes 4 servings.
Per serving: 9.5g carbs; 2.5g fiber; 59.5g protein; 29g fat; 542 calories
Recipe courtesy of Atkins Nutritionals Inc.