Wraps are a fabulous lunchtime option, but they can get boring in a hurry. Bring your lunchbox to life with this Italian wrap that promises to put all other wraps to shame.
Italian wrap recipe
- Sliced romaine lettuce
- Provolone cheese, diced
- Red bell peppers, diced
- Olives, sliced
- Sliced green onions
- Italian dressing
- Spinach tortilla or pita bread
- HORMEL® NATURAL CHOICE® Uncured Hard Salami
- Toss together lettuce, cheese, peppers, olives, green onions and dressing.
- Lay out the tortilla.
- Spread the mayo down the center.
- Place 4 slices of salami over the mayo.
- Place your salad mixture on top.
- Roll your tortilla tightly.
- Slice in half and serve.
This post was sponsored by Hormel Foods.