This recipe takes salads to a whole new level. You'll never look at lunchtime the same way again.
Strawberry-bacon salad recipe
- Strawberries, hulled and sliced
- Mixed greens
- Red onion, sliced
- HORMEL® NATURAL CHOICE® Original, Uncooked Bacon, cooked and cut up
- Sliced almonds
- Blue cheese crumbles
- Balsamic vinaigrette
- Toss together strawberries, greens and onions.
- Place in your lunch container.
- Top with bacon.
- Garnish with almonds and blue cheese crumbles.
- Place the balsamic vinaigrette in a separate container to toss with your salad at work or school.
This post was sponsored by Hormel Foods.