Those frozen french fries in your freezer are about to get a makeover. All you need are a few simple ingredients, and you'll have a side dish that easily outdoes any entrée.
Pizza fries recipe
- 3 pounds frozen french fries
- 3/4 cup pizza sauce
- 1-1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup HORMEL® Pepperoni
- Salt to taste
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Spread the fries on top of a baking rack set on top of a parchment-lined, rimmed baking sheet. The baking rack will give you beautifully crisp french fries. Bake according to the french fry package directions.
- Once all the fries are baked, transfer them to a deep, oven-safe dish.
- Add your pizza sauce and cheese on top of the fries and cover with pepperoni.
- Bake for another 5 minutes to let everything melt.
- Serve immediately.
This post was sponsored by Hormel Foods.
Foods We'll All Be Obsessed With in 2017, According to Pinterest
15 Kids' Foods Adults Need to Reclaim
Quick Empanadas Your Kids Will Gladly Eat