You've never seen a waffle like this before. All you need is a few ingredients and a waffle iron to create this ooey-gooey lunch or snack that's perfect for sharing.
Pizza waffle recipe
- Let your pizza dough come to room temperature, about 30 minutes.
- Roll out the pizza dough on a floured surface.
- Cut out 8 (3-inch) circles.
- Spoon marinara on four of the circles, add a slice of mozzarella to each and top it with Hormel Pepperoni. Top each with another circle of dough.
- Place in preheated waffle iron.
- Cook for about 1-1/2 to 2 minutes until you see a nice golden-brown crust.
- Serve with a side of marinara for dipping.
This post was sponsored by Hormel Foods.
Foods We'll All Be Obsessed With in 2017, According to Pinterest
15 Kids' Foods Adults Need to Reclaim
Quick Empanadas Your Kids Will Gladly Eat