A boozy milkshake that's a cocktail and a dessert all in one. How great is that?
More: Crunch caramel apple boozy milkshake
One of my favorite things about this shake — besides everything — is the malted milk powder. To me it really amps up the flavor in a milkshake.
And the good news is that this milkshake tastes amazing from start to finish.
Spiked Milky Way candy bar cocktail recipe
Total time: 5 minutes
- 5 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 4 snack-size Milky Way candy bars, cut into large pieces (for the milkshake)
- 1 tablespoon chocolate malted milk powder
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup dark rum
- Whipped topping
- 2 snack-size Milky Way candy bars (for garnish)
- To a blender, add the ice cream, candy bars, malted milk powder, milk and rum. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into 2 serving glasses. Top with whipped topping, and garnish each serving with a candy bar. Serve immediately while cold.
More: Boozy bananas Foster milkshake