It takes only a few ingredients to turn your ordinary coffee into a salted caramel masterpiece. You'll never drink it black again — we promise.
Homemade salted caramel coffee recipe
- 3/4 cup hot coffee of your choice
- 1/4 cup hot or steamed International Delight Caramel Macchiato Creamer
- 2 tablespoons caramel sauce
- Pinch sea salt
- Pinch sugar
- Whipped cream, for topping
- Additional caramel sauce, for drizzling
- Prepare your hot coffee of choice.
- Into a mug, pour the caramel sauce, sea salt and sugar, and then pour hot coffee over the ingredients.
- Mix hot creamer into the mug, and stir to combine all the ingredients.
- Top with whipped cream and caramel sauce. You can also top it with extra sea salt and sugar if desired.
This post was brought to you by International Delight.
More recipes to try
This caramel hot chocolate is the perfect cool-weather drink
This salted caramel sauce will make everything better
Boozy hazelnut hot chocolate is your new favorite drink