These roll-up sandwiches are as delicious as they are pretty. And they're paleo-friendly — can't beat that.
These mouthwatering gems are gift wrapped with honey deli ham, and they even come with a bow. The hint of honey in the ham is the perfect complement to the fresh vegetables packed inside. I especially like the salami and fresh oregano, which gives them a wonderful Italian taste with each bite.
As an option, garlic and herb goat cheese can be added, which tastes divine with the sweet honey and Italian flavors.
These are so quick and easy to make too. I like to keep the ingredients in the front of my fridge so I can whip them up any time of day for a meal or even a snack.
Easy paleo Italian roll-up sandwich recipe
A quick, easy and healthy meal made in minutes. These paleo Italian roll-up sandwiches are wrapped with honey deli ham and are as delicious as they are pretty.
Prep time: 10 minutes | Total time: 10 minutes
- 12 slices of Hormel® Natural Choice® Honey Deli Ham
- 1/4 cup garlic and herb goat cheese (optional)
- 4 medium-size kale leaves
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 6 cherry tomatoes, sliced (red and yellow)
- 2 tablespoons deli-sliced pepperoncini
- 12 slices of Hormel Uncured Salami, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano leaves
- 1 green onion (just the green tops) for garnish
- For each roll-up, lay 3 slices of ham side-by-side overlapping one another about 2 inches.
- Gently spread the goat cheese on the ham (optional).
- Top with kale, radish, tomato, pepperoncini, salami and oregano leaves.
- Roll the ham from the right to the left to form the roll-up.
- Thinly slice the longest green part of a green onion lengthwise to use as "ribbon" to tie around the roll-up.
- Gently tie the sliced green part of the onion around each roll-up for garnish.
This post was brought to you by HORMEL® Natural Choice® Lunchmeats.
More honey ham recipes
Ham and cheese crescent roll-ups
West coast ham sandwich
Ham and cheese bagel sandwiches