With so many styles and flavors, beer is the perfect base for fizzy, refreshing cocktails. Whether you want something dark and toasty like a stout or light and crisp like a Belgian white, these cocktails have something for everyone.
1. Citrus fizz: This citrusy drink featuring blood orange soda is low-alcohol enough to be genuinely thirst-quenching. It's the perfect cocktail to sip by the pool all day.
2. Chocolate-mint porter: Enhance the chocolaty malt flavors of your favorite porter with this intriguing mint-chocolate drink.
3. Caramel macchiato stout: Play up the toasted, coffee-like notes of stout with this cocktail. It's so good you could almost have it for breakfast.
4. Greyhound IPA: The citrus notes in a well-hopped California IPA meld beautifully with sparkling grapefruit juice and a squeeze of fresh lime.
5. Basil-beer mojito: A cross between a margarita and a mojito, this refreshing drink is perfect for summer.
6. Better brass monkey: Forget malt liquor — this beer cocktail is the perfect drink for beachside relaxation.
7. Apple pie cider: This dreamy drink proves that apple isn't just for fall.
8. Summer shandy: Perfect for picnics, this shandy will win over non-beer drinkers.
9. Easy beergarita: A taste of summer doesn't get easier than this!
10. Easy michelada: This zesty beer cocktail will wake up your taste buds in no time.
And you'll see personalized content just for you whenever you click the My Feed .
SheKnows is making some changes!