White zinfandel doesn't have to be embarrassing to drink. Especially when you take all that sweetness and pair it with frozen berries to make the best-tasting summer sangria. Your guests won't even know they are drinking white zin if you don't tell them.
The best part about this sangria is that you use frozen berries to keep the sangria chilled while you sip all night long. Add more berries if it gets warm, or just throw in ice. Either way, it's delicious and tasty.
White zinfandel berry sangria recipe
White zinfandel isn't just a thing of the past. This time it's turned into sangria and packed with delicious frozen berries.
Prep time: 5 minutes | Inactive time: 1 hour | Total time: 1 hours 5 minutes
- 2 bottles white zinfandel wine
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 2 cups lemonade
- 2 cups cold ginger ale
- 4 cups frozen strawberries
- 2 cups frozen blueberries
- To a large pitcher, add the wine, pineapple juice and lemonade.
- Let the mixture get cold (for about 1 hour), and when ready to serve, stir in cold ginger ale and the frozen strawberries and blueberries.
- Serve cold.
For tons of great recipes, like our I page on Facebook.
More sangria recipes
3 Unique sangria recipes
Blood orange frozen sangria