Who doesn't love doughnuts? It's even better when they are baked, because you can feel less guilty about wanting to eat the entire tray. Am I right? These baked doughnuts give you a light cake texture stuffed with Funfetti sprinkles. You will go crazy over these babies.
Plus you'll love how crazy simple they are to throw together. A little bit of baking mix and cake mix can go a long way to churn out some amazing little baked goods. Your whole family will love these little doughnuts.
Funfetti baked doughnuts recipe
Baked doughnuts are easier to make but just as delicious — especially when packed full of sprinkles.
Prep time: 10 minutes | Bake time: 10 minutes | Inactive time: 10 minutes | Total time: 30 minutes
- 1 cup baking mix (such as Bisquick)
- 3/4 cup Funfetti cake mix
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 1/4 cup multicolored sprinkles
- Heat the oven to 325 degrees F, and spray 2 (6-count) baked doughnut pans with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the Bisquick, cake mix and sugar. Set aside.
- To a large liquid measuring cup, add the milk, eggs and vanilla bean paste. Whisk to combine.
- Pour the liquid mixture into the dry, and stir to combine.
- Fill the doughnut pans 3/4 full, and bake for about 10 minutes or until the doughnuts are fully cooked and spring back when touched.
- Let cool slightly, and flip the doughnuts out of the pan.
For tons of great recipes, like our I page on Facebook.
More baked doughnut recipes
Sweet potato baked doughnuts
Cinnamon sugar baked doughnuts
Maple stick baked doughnuts