During the summer, I'm a sucker for tasty frozen frappés. Usually my husband rolls his eyes and wonders why I'm OK with wasting money on frosty coffee drinks. I know it's ridiculous, but I simply cannot get enough. This version is just as tasty but with a chocolate and coconut twist.
The best part about this recipe is that it's perfect for using up cold, leftover coffee. That means you don't have to feel guilty for not drinking all your morning cup of joe. I also love the addition of fresh, toasted coconut and chocolate, because it takes something delicious and turns it into "oh my gosh this is the most amazing-tasting drink ever!"
Who wouldn't want that?
Chocolate-coconut frappé recipe
Drink up all that chocolate-coconut frappé flavor. Perfect for spring, and made in the comfort of your own kitchen.
Total time: 10 minutes
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 1/2 cup cold, strong coffee
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 3 tablespoons toasted coconut
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar (optional)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Whipped cream, for topping
- Chocolate syrup, for topping
- Toasted coconut, for topping
- To a high-powered blender, add the ice cubes, coffee, milk, chocolate syrup, toasted coconut, brown sugar and vanilla extract.
- Blend on high until smooth. If the mixture is too thick, you can add more milk until you reach the desired consistency.
- Top with whipped cream, chocolate syrup and toasted coconut, if desired.
For tons of great recipes, like our I page on Facebook.
More coffee drink recipes
Iced cold brew coffee
Cinnamon dolce frozen coffee