Bring a taste of the Mediterranean to your meal with this recipe for baked tilapia with olives, red pepper and feta. You'll be pleasantly surprised by how easy it is to make and even more pleased with the flavor.
This One-Pot Wonder recipe is a breeze to make. What could be better than a delightful meal that uses only one pan and tastes great too? Whether you serve this for guests, for the family or just for yourself, you couldn't ask for an easier dish to put together.
You'll love this Mediterranean-inspired meal that is so easy to make. It has bright, lemony flavor and is topped with colorful red bell peppers and olives. Sprinkle with a bit of feta cheese crumbles as the final touch before serving.
Baked tilapia with olives, red pepper and feta recipe
Fish as a main-course meal is always a delight. This recipe is simple in ingredients and in its prep. The flavors are amazing, and you'll enjoy how easy it is to make too.
Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 15 minutes | Total time: 20 minutes
- 4 (4-ounce) tilapia fillets, split lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 4 lemon slices
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, seeds and membrane removed, diced
- 1/4 cup black or green olives, pits removed, diced
- 1/4 cup feta crumbles
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Heat the oven to 425 degrees F. Lightly spray a 9 x 12-inch baking pan with the nonstick cooking spray, and set aside.
- Brush the melted butter over each fillet, then spoon the lemon juice over each.
- Season the fillets with the salt, pepper and dried oregano, top evenly with the red bell pepper and olives, and then top each with a lemon slice.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until the fish flakes with a fork.
- Remove from the oven, and sprinkle the feta over each.
- Serve warm.
More one-pot recipes
Chicken and barley soup with spinach and pancetta
Panang curry with chicken
Farro with roasted peppers and sweet potatoes