Hello? Is it me you're looking for? If you happen to be a delicious homemade chocolate dessert that doesn't require an oven, why yes, yes, it is you we're looking for. It may be September, but let's be real, we've still got at least a couple more weeks of hot weather — so no-bake desserts are kinda a must.
Luckily for everyone involved, there is no shortage of decadent chocolate desserts that don't require baking. Can we get a "hell, yeah"? There are enough on this list that you could have a different no-bake chocolaty treat every night for the next three weeks without ever repeating one. Just stir, blend or freeze and wait, then bask in the chocolate glory. You're welcome.
1. No-bake chocolate-peanut butter cookies
These classic no-bake cookies are so simple you can have them every week.
2. Healthy eat-more-fudge chocolate bars
These healthy no-bake chocolate fudge bars rely on bananas, dates and honey for their sweetness and are loaded with protein and healthy fats thanks to almonds and walnuts.
3. No-bake chocolate, peanut butter and coconut bites
Coconut, pecans and oats make these yummy no-bake chocolate squares a satisfying snack.
4. No-bake chocolate-peanut butter bars
5. No-bake chocolate chip cookie dough balls
These egg-free no-bake cookie dough balls are drizzled with chocolate and are the perfect size for poppin' into your mouth.
6. No-bake chocolate-coconut macaroons
These grain-free, dairy-free, refined sugar-free treats are a healthy way to get your daily chocolate fix.
7. No-bake paleo, vegan chocolate grasshopper bars
Made with coconut and avocado, no one will ever guess these mint chocolate bars work for breakfast and dessert.
Originally published April 2015. Updated August 2017.
8. Healthy three-ingredient chocolate fudge sauce
This fudge sauce can be used to make any food taste more delicious.
9. Mexican chocolate-chia seed pudding
This zesty chocolate pudding has extra oomph thanks to cayenne pepper and is chock-full of chia, to boot.
10. Chocolate, avocado and peanut butter pudding
With just six ingredients, the only thing easier than making this tasty chocolate pudding is eating it.
11. Chocolate-hazelnut chia bars
12. No-bake chocolate-cherry tartlets
Sweet-tart cherries and dark chocolate combine in this indulgent no-bake dessert perfect for a romantic night in.
13. No-bake chocolate tart with almond crust and toasted coconut
This dense, rich chocolate tart is made even better by the fact that there's no baking involved.
14. Chocolate-strawberry oasis pie
Sweet strawberries and decadent chocolate make for a perfect no-bake summer pie.
Next up: No-bake chocolate-Oreo tart
15. No-bake chocolate-Oreo tart
This deep, dark chocolate tart is so rich and delicious, no one will ever guess how easy it was to make.
16. No-bake chocolate cheesecake pie
This tasty chocolate pie is a fluffy and delicious take on the classic cheesecake.
17. No-bake chocolate cake
This decadent no-bake chocolate cake will quell your cravings with just one slice.
18. No-egg, no-bake chocolate mousse cake
This light and fluffy chocolate mousse sits atop a rich no-bake Oreo crust that you'll find impossible to resist.
19. No-bake chocolate lasagna
Cool Whip, chocolate pudding and crushed cookies... Does dessert get any better than this?
20. No-bake chocolate éclair cake
Graham crackers and vanilla pudding topped with chocolate frosting make this no-bake dessert hard to turn down.
21. No-bake royal chocolate biscuit cake
Alternately creamy and crunchy, this chocolate biscuit cake is perfect with tea.