Don't sacrifice your social life — or kitchen — for finger food preparation. Getting ready for a party should be easy and fun. Luckily for you, we've put together five delicious appetisers that take 30 minutes or less to make, so you can turn your mind to more important things — like the pursuit of the perfect party outfit.
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees C.
2. In a medium-sized pan, heat the oil and cook the onion until it's glazed (about 2 minutes).
3. Add the ground beef and cook until it's brown.
4. Add the beans, tomato paste, chilli and cumin.
5. Cook, stirring for a further 5 minutes, until everything is well combined, then take it off the heat.
6. Add three-quarters of the coriander and stir it through.
7. Place a baking sheet inside a baking dish and lay the chips out, ensuring there are a few millilitres of space between them.
8. Working one by one, spoon the meat mixture onto the chips.
9. Top the chips with the shredded cheese.
10. Bake in the oven for 5-8 minutes, or until the cheese has melted.
11. While the nachos are baking, mash the avocado in a bowl and stir through the remainder of the coriander.
12. Once the nachos are done, spoon a bit of the avocado mixture onto each one.
13. Spoon a bit of salsa onto each chip.
14. Finish off by spooning a bit of sour cream onto each chip.
And you'll see personalized content just for you whenever you click the My Feed .
SheKnows is making some changes!