Your Valentine's Day meal won't be complete without this 5-minute brownie
Image: Getty Images
Microwave brownie is the perfect 5-minute dessert for Valentine's Day singles
From SheKnows Canada
This personal-sized brownie takes about 5 minutes to prepare. Because who wants to spend the whole night cooking on Valentine's Day?
Prep time: 4 minutes | Cook time: 1 minute | Total time: 5 minutes
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 pinch salt
- 4 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 4 tablespoons flour
- Melt the butter in a coffee mug.
- Add water, vanilla and salt and stir until smooth.
- Add sugar, cocoa powder and flour and again stir until the mixture is smooth, with no lumps.
- Put the mug in the microwave for 60 seconds (longer if you don't want the awesome gooey fudge center).
- Add ice cream, whipped cream, or any booze you'd add to your morning coffee, because why not add booze to everything?
Also on the menu
More on Valentine's Day
Single on Valentine's Day? Here, enjoy this boss meal for one
9 Feminist Valentine's Day cards you should send to everyone you know
Valentine's Day flash mob in support of cancer sufferer