When I go to big game parties, I'm always looking out for the one appetizer to hoard. If you're just like me, then you will want to make these kielbasa jalapeño cornbread muffins as soon as possible.
These babies are packed with lots of fresh ingredients but are simply made with a box of cornbread mix. They are super easy to make, and you can choose to share or eat them all by yourself. I won't judge.
Mini kielbasa jalapeño cornbread muffins recipe
Go mini or go home! These little spicy kielbasa jalapeño cornbread muffin appetizer bites are perfect for watching the big game.
Prep time: 10 minutes | Bake time: 15 minutes | Total time: 25 minutes
- 1 box cornbread mix
- 1/3 cup chopped pickled jalapeños
- 1/3 cup diced kielbasa
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F, and spray a mini muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- Prepare the cornbread mix according to the box directions.
- Stir in the jalapeños, kielbasa and cheddar cheese.
- Fill the mini muffin tin 3/4 full of batter, and bake for about 15 minutes, until golden around the edges.
- Serve plain or with ketchup for dipping.
For tons of great recipes, like our I page on Facebook.
More appetizer recipes
Fancier Super Bowl recipes
Grilled appetizer recipes
Mozzarella, salmon and arugula appetizer