There is nothing I love more than a one-pot wonder of a meal. This simple three-meat spaghetti and meat sauce is made all in one skillet, which means only one pan to wash.
This dish is so full of flavor and perfectly cooked pasta that my husband didn't even believe me when I told him it was made all in one pot. It's so easy to make and takes only 45 minutes from start to finish. If you can't find ground meatloaf mix in your grocery store, you can easily substitute with ground beef, turkey or chicken.
One-skillet three-meat spaghetti recipe
This pasta dish is packed full of onions, green pepper and fresh tomato flavor. Plus it's easily made in one pot and requires no extra dishes.
Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 35 minutes | Total time: 45 minutes
- 1-1/2 pounds ground meatloaf mix (beef/pork/veal mix)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 green peppers, diced
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 32 ounces beef stock
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 pound spaghetti, broken in half
- To a large 5- to 6-quart cooking vessel, add the ground meatloaf mix and 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Cook over medium-high heat until it just starts to brown. Add in the onions, green peppers, garlic and Italian seasoning.
- Continue cooking until the meat is fully browned and the vegetables are soft.
- Add in the beef stock, crushed tomatoes, whole milk and Parmesan cheese. Stir to combine, and then add in the spaghetti.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, and then lower the heat to medium-low.
- Cook until the pasta is soft and the sauce has thickened.
For tons of great recipes, like our I page on Facebook.
More pasta recipes
Taco stuffed shells
One-skillet spicy sausage pasta
Pasta with collard greens and bacon