No-bake desserts are my favorite. In the summer I don't have to heat up the kitchen, and in the winter I don't have to spend too much time away from the fireplace. Plus this version of no-bake is in cheesecake and white chocolate form. Add a little peppermint to throw it straight into holiday mode.
Speaking of the holidays, who's not ready? I have bought zero presents and haven't even put up a tree. I'm starting to think I will just bury my stress in a few jars of this and call it a day.
No-bake white chocolate-peppermint cheesecake recipe
These no-bake white chocolate cheesecakes are jazzed up with crushed candy canes and peppermint chocolate sandwich cookies. Perfect for Christmas.
Prep time: 20 minutes | Inactive time: 1 hour | Total time: 1 hour 20 minutes
- 1/2 cup pure white chocolate chips, melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon mint extract
- 8 ounces frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup crushed candy canes
- 1 cup crushed peppermint Oreos
- To the bowl of an electric mixer, add the melted white chocolate, cream cheese and mint extract. Beat together until well combined and slightly fluffy.
- Fold in the whipped topping until combined.
- Lay out 8 (4 ounce) jars, fill each 1/4 full of cheesecake mixture, and top with crushed peppermint and crushed peppermint Oreo cookies. Repeat layers 1 more time.
- Let the cheesecakes sit for 1 hour to set up.
- Serve cold.
See all our holiday articles
More no-bake cheesecakes
No-bake peach cheesecake
Easy no-bake cheesecakes
Red, white and blue no-bake cheesecakes