Grown-ups only for this boozy white chocolate cake batter float. This after-hours version of a childhood classic drink has many layers of flavors and is a super tasty way to unwind from the day.
I chose a white chocolate raspberry ice cream as the base for this drink, which paired well with the cake batter vodka that I had on hand. You can certainly use any flavor combination you desire — the fun is being creative with this frosty drink.
Boozy white chocolate raspberry cake batter ice cream float recipe
Yields 4 servings
- 4 tall drink or milkshake glasses
- 3 cups ice cream
- 4 ounces cake batter flavored vodka
- 1 liter cream soda or vanilla cream soda
- Whipped cream
- Fresh raspberries for garnish (optional)
- Sprinkles for garnish (optional)
- Divide the ice cream between each of the 4 glasses.
- Pour 1 shot of cake batter flavored vodka into each glass and fill each glass with the cream soda.
- Top each boozy shake with whipped cream, sprinkles and fresh raspberries.
- Serve immediately.
Tip — if you want to create a milkshake version rather than a float, simply add the ice cream, vodka and cream soda to a high-speed blender and blend until smooth. Top as directed with whipped cream sprinkles and raspberries.
This post was sponsored by Tillamook.
More yummy ice cream recipes
Blueberry oatmeal ice cream sandwiches
Cookies and cream ice cream cake
5 Recipes to complement your favorite ice cream