Start your party off right with salmon dip in edible Parmesan cups. This appetizer might look complicated, but it's actually easy to prepare.
Not only will your guests be so impressed that you made your own edible Parmesan cheese cups, but they'll be blown away by the flavor combination. The salmon dip pairs perfectly with these delicate cheese crisps.
What are you waiting for? Break out the wine, and get ready to throw a party.
Crispy Parmesan cups with salmon dip recipe
Yields 10 cups
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1/3 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped dill
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 ounces smoked salmon, cut into small pieces
- 2 cups shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a food processor, combine the cream cheese, yogurt, dill, lemon juice and salt. Stir in the salmon, and then place in a container with a cover.
- On a silicone baking mat, place 2 tablespoons of Parmesan cheese in a flat circle. Repeat until you have about 4 to 6 circles on the mat. Bake in the oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden and bubbly. Remove, and let cool for 1 minute.
- Using a spatula, remove the cheese circles, and set them into a muffin tin to form the cup shapes. Let the cups sit for 5 minutes, and then place a large scoop of dip into each Parmesan cup.
More lip-lickin' dips
Raspberry cheesecake dip
Super Bowl onion dip