I took all of the flavors of chicken wings and used them in these Buffalo ranch chicken pinwheels.
One of my son’s favorite things is fried Buffalo wings. I took all of those yummy flavors and used them in this recipe for Buffalo ranch inspired pinwheels. If you are like me and hate cooking chicken, just pick up a store-bought rotisserie chicken. Adjust the level of spice yourself based on your tastes. I used 0 percent Greek yogurt and powdered ranch; this keeps things healthy while adding lots of flavor.
Buffalo ranch chicken pinwheel recipe
Yield 4 servings (1 full tortilla per person)
- 2 chicken breasts from a rotisserie chicken, shredded or chopped
- 1 cup plain 0 percent Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons powdered ranch
- 2-4 tablespoons hot sauce depending on desired level of spiciness
- 4 whole-grain burrito sized tortillas
- 1 large handful fresh baby arugula
- In a bowl combine the chicken, Greek yogurt, ranch powder and hot sauce, mixing well.
- Divide the filling between the tortillas, covering the tortilla completely.
- Top each tortilla with some of the fresh arugula and begin to roll up each tortilla as tightly as possible.
- Once each tortilla is rolled up, wrap them individually in plastic wrap and chill for an hour or longer.
- When ready to serve, remove the plastic wrap and cut each tortilla into small slices that look like pinwheels. Transfer to a plate and serve.
More tasty wrap ideas
Vegetarian style lettuce wraps
Starbucks copycat black bean quinoa wrap
Ranch chicken bacon wraps