In a smoothie rut? This coconut, chocolate and almond butter smoothie is packed full of flavor and lots of nutritious goodies.
Smoothies are one of my favorite ways to jump-start my morning. I'm usually not in the mood to cook when I first wake up, so I throw together a few ingredients and make myself a smoothie. This indulgent morning (or dessert) smoothie is packed full of almond butter, cacao nibs and coconut. So delicious and perfect for any time of the day.
Coconut, chocolate and almond butter smoothie recipe
Adapted from The Housewife in Training Files
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup cacao nibs
- 1/4 cup dehydrated coconut (unsweetened)
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup (more if desired)
- 2 cups ice
- To a blender, add all the ingredients, and blend until smooth.
- Taste for sweetness, and add more maple syrup if desired.
- If the smoothie is too thick, add more coconut milk. If it's too thin, add more ice.
More smoothie recipes
Green detox smoothie
4 Refreshing smoothies