Sriracha sauce... Everyone's favorite hot sauce. This just might be your new favorite chicken dinner.
Sriracha sauce is great, but sometimes it can be a little too spicy. I tamed down that flavor by combining it with Greek yogurt to create the perfect chicken marinade. Chicken does not have to be boring.
This crunchy, flavor-packed Sriracha chicken is the perfect weekend dinner recipe. Spicy, crunchy and packed full of protein. What's not to love?
Crispy yogurt Sriracha chicken recipe
Adapted from The Pioneer Woman
- 1-1/2 cups Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup Sriracha sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Kosher salt and pepper, to taste
- 6 chicken thighs
- 2 cups panko breadcrumbs
- Olive oil spray
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a shallow baking dish, whisk together the Greek yogurt, Sriracha sauce, lemon juice, kosher salt and pepper.
- Dip the chicken into the yogurt mixture, and then cover each piece in panko breadcrumbs.
- To a large skillet or baking pan, add the breaded chicken. Spray the tops with olive oil spray.
- Bake the chicken for about 1 hour, until fully cooked and golden brown.
More chicken recipes
Chicken roasted in beer
Spicy cilantro chicken skewers
Doritos-crusted chicken fingers