Pumpkin Cranberry Mini Breakfast Muffins
Need something new to do with pumpkin? Try these pumpkin cranberry breakfast muffins!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup oat flour (or fresh oats finely ground into a flour)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1-1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1-1/4 cups canned pumpkin puree
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 cup nonfat milk
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
Nutritional Info (per muffin):
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a mini muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Combine pumpkin, beaten egg, oil and milk in a separate bowl.
- Make a well in dry ingredients and add pumpkin mixture and stir until combined. Lastly, fold in cranberries.
- Fill muffin cups and bake for 17-22 minutes.
1.25 gram of fat
2.3 grams of fiber
4.5 grams protein
More pumpkin recipes
No bake pumpkin brulee
Cinnamon pumpkin ice cream sandwiches
Boozy pumpkin pie milkshake recipe