An incredibly tasty and cheesy dessert using sugared biscuits, raspberry jam, brie cheese and a healthy dose of Nutella. These little bites are so delicious, you won't be able to stop at just one.
My husband adores Brie cheese. He'll eat it with just about anything. When I paired some Brie cheese with these desserts, he had one after another. He couldn't stop after just a few.
This dessert may sound fancy and complicated, but it really could not be any easier. With only six ingredients and about 10 minutes prep time, you'll have these desserts ready in no time.
An exciting twist to this dessert is the biscuit that holds the cheese and jam; the biscuit is first buttered and then sugared which makes it practically melt in your mouth. When the cheese and jam are cooked together, the flavor is unreal and the textures are amazing.
The drizzle of Nutella adds a chocolate nutty flavor that pairs well with the melted Brie cheese and raspberry jam. And don't forget to add a raspberry on top.
Cheesy Brie, raspberry and Nutella dessert cups
- 1 package buttermilk biscuits
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 ounces of Brie cheese, cut into 10 (1-inch) squares
- 10 teaspoons raspberry jam
- Optional: raspberries for topping
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray 10 cavities of a muffin tin with nonstick spray and set aside.
- Unwrap the buttermilk biscuits and flatten with your hands.
- Dip one side in butter and then into sugar.
- Place the Brie cube inside the biscuit on the sugared side. Top with 1 teaspoon raspberry jam.
- Place the filled biscuit into the prepared muffin tin and cinch the top together (doesn't need to be sealed).
- Repeat steps 3-5 until all of the biscuits have been used.
- Fill up the remaining cavities of the muffin tin halfway with water to ensure even baking.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove.
- Drizzle as much or as little Nutella as desired over the cups.
- If desired, top with a raspberry and enjoy immediately.
More recipes using Brie cheese
Brie, raspberry and chocolate grilled cheese
Hot Brie with toasted almonds
Brown sugar Brie