Smothered in cream cheese and spicy jalapeños, this is a burger you're going to want on your grill.
There's no better appetizer than the creamy and spicy combination of a jalapeño popper. This summer, get all that flavor from the grill with these jalapeño popper burgers. For a more kid-friendly version, omit the jalapeños in the hamburger mixture, and just stick to the pickled ones in the cream cheese, because these definitely don't skimp on spice.
Jalapeño popper burgers recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 jalapeño, minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Splash Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 4 canned pickled jalapeños, minced
- 4 buns
- Sliced red onion for topping
- In a bowl, mix together the ground beef, cumin, minced jalapeño, garlic and Worcestershire sauce, and then form into 4 patties.
- Grill the burgers until the desired internal temperature.
- In a bowl, use a spoon to mix together the cream cheese and pickled jalapeños.
- Spoon the cream cheese mixture onto both the bottom and top slices of the bun before placing the burger on it. Top with red onion, and serve.
More burger recipes
Extra-cheesy nacho burgers
Chicken Parmesan burgers
Sweet potato burgers