Recently, we decided to make something fun that we knew our kids would love to eat as a snack or as a meal.
Our families love pizza, especially sausage pizza. But recently, we were in the mood to make something different from the traditional pizza recipe. So we made one of our favorites: sausage pizza bubble bread.
Jimmy Dean's Fully Cooked Sausage Crumbles provide a quick and easy way to add a dash of delicious to any recipe, especially this one. Using Jimmy Dean's Hearty Hot & Spicy Sausage Crumbles makes prepping this recipe super-easy and super-delicious.
Tip: Jimmy Dean Fully Cooked Sausage Crumbles are found in the refrigerator section of your grocery store. Enjoy!
Your Favorite Chicks from the Sticks, Jill & Jamie
Sausage pizza bubble bread
- 1 stick butter
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 (12 ounce) cans refrigerated biscuits
- 1 package Jimmy Dean Hearty Hot & Spicy Pork Sausage Crumbles
- 5 mozzarella cheese slices, cut into 1/2-inch squares
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup pizza sauce, warmed for serving
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a Bundt pan with nonstick spray and set it aside.
- In a small bowl, mix the melted butter, Italian seasoning, garlic powder and salt. Then set it aside.
- Separate 1 can of refrigerated biscuits. Take 1 biscuit and place 2 cheese pieces in the center with 6 sausage crumbles. Bring the dough up around the filling and press the edges to seal and shape it into a ball. Repeat with all the biscuits.
- Roll the stuffed biscuit balls into the melted butter mixture and place them in the Bundt pan.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 with the remaining cans of biscuits.
- Place the biscuits over the balls that are already in the pan and sprinkle them with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, until the biscuits are golden brown. Then let the biscuits cool slightly. Loosen the biscuits and invert the pan on a serving plate. Serve with warm pizza sauce.