Say yes to the... drink? This thick and creamy milkshake has all the flavors of a wedding cake, so you can have your cake and drink it too.
I absolutely love cake, especially wedding cake. This wedding cake-inspired milkshake tastes just like a slice of cake in drinkable form. If you find you have trouble blending the shake, then add a little more creamer or even some vanilla almond milk. And if you want to kick these milkshakes up a notch, then add a splash of vanilla liqueur to make them an adults-only treat.
Wedding cake milkshake recipe
Inspired by Will Cook for Smiles
Yields 1 large or 2 small servings
- 1 cup sweet cream-flavored coffee creamer
- 3/4 cup white cake mix
- 1 cup vanilla or cake batter-flavored ice cream
- 1 frozen banana
- Fresh whipped cream for garnish (optional)
- White or pearl sprinkles for garnish (optional)
- In a blender, add all the ingredients except for the whipped cream and sprinkles.
- Blend on high for 1 minute or until the mixture is smooth and creamy with no lumps.
- Pour the milkshake into jars or glasses, and garnish with whipped cream and sprinkles.
- Serve immediately.
More cake-flavored treats
Vegan cake batter ice cream
Cake batter brownies
Cake batter martini