At 270 calories with 10 grams of protein and 5 grams of fiber, our oatmeal and blackberry pie sounds too good to be true. Not only is it true, but it only has 7 grams of all-natural sugar per slice! Dessert for breakfast? Don't mind if we do!
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Line a 9-inch pie pan with your prepared pie crust.
3. Sprinkle half the berries onto the pie crust.
4. In a large bowl, combine all the dry ingredients.
5. In a small bowl whisk together the milk, vanilla, maple syrup, egg and butter.
6. Add the milk mixture with the dry ingredients and stir until combined.
7. Pour over the blackberries in the pie shell.
8. Press the remaining berries into the oats.
9. Bake for 35 to 45 minutes, until the mixture is set and the edges are lightly browned.
10. Remove from oven and cool for 10 minutes.
11. Slice up and serve with a sprinkle of fresh berries, or a dollop of whipped cream.
And you'll see personalized content just for you whenever you click the My Feed .
SheKnows is making some changes!