Stuff classic flavors into a wrap to make scrumptious Sunday dinner sandwiches. These wraps are flavorful, filling and fun for a hungry group.
This Sunday dinner recipe for ranch chicken and bacon wraps offers classic flavors rolled up into a handheld main dish. Serve these sandwiches with a side of veggie sticks or a fruit salad to help turn it into a meal.
I grilled my chicken and then shredded it for this recipe, but you could also use a rotisserie chicken or give double duty to last night's chicken breast leftovers. This is an easy dish to make when you're looking for a casual, kicked-back meal.
Ranch chicken and bacon wraps recipe
- 3 (4 ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, grilled and shredded
- 6 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 2 tomatoes, seeds removed, diced
- 1 cucumber, partially peeled, cut vertically, seeds removed and diced
- 1/3 cup ranch dressing
- 1/8 cup buttermilk
- 4 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 ounces lettuce, torn into small pieces, divided
- 4 (10 inch) tortillas or sandwich wraps
- To a medium bowl, add the shredded chicken, bacon, tomatoes and cucumber. Toss to mix.
- In a small bowl, mix together the ranch dressing and buttermilk.
- Pour the ranch mixture over the chicken mixture. Add the shredded cheese and black pepper, and toss to mix.
- Lay the tortillas or sandwich wraps on a flat work surface. For each wrap, spread about 1 ounce of the lettuce down the center of the wrap, from the top edge to the bottom.
- Add about 1/4 cup of the chicken mixture over the lettuce.
- Fold the right side of the wrap to just over the ingredients, and continue to roll the wrap tightly.
- Slice the wrap in half with a serrated knife, place seam side down, and serve immediately.
Kick back for Sunday dinner.
More Sunday dinner recipes
Orange-glazed chicken with bok choy
Spicy skillet chicken spaghetti
Lemon chicken spring veggie rice bowls