This summer fruit parfait is made simple with fresh and in-season fruits — bananas, strawberries and red grapes.
Parfaits take minutes to make and can be a great on-the-go breakfast option. They make for a fun change from a typical bowl of cereal and milk. Whatever fruits that are in season can be exchanged for the fruits called for in this recipe. You can also use a different flavor yogurt if desired.
Summer fruit parfait
- Remove the grapes from the stem. Wash and dry.
- In a dessert or parfait glass, layer the red grapes on the bottom.
- Remove the stems from the strawberries and chop into small pieces. Layer on top of the grapes.
- Pour half of the yogurt on top of the strawberries.
- Remove the peel from the banana and slice into coins. Layer the coins on top of the yogurt layer.
- Pour the remaining yogurt on top of the bananas.
- Sprinkle the cereal on top of the yogurt and enjoy immediately.
This post is sponsored by Kashi.
More breakfast ideas
Oat and dried fruit breakfast bars
Healthy breakfast sundae
Leftover turkey frittata