This seafood ceviche is the perfect appetizer for any meal. It's one little bite of pure goodness.
Summer is quickly approaching, and that means time to entertain. I recently moved towns, and now I'm surrounded by family and friends. Our house will be packed this summer with dinner get-togethers, neighborhood BBQs and swim parties. These bites will keep the cooking to a minimum while serving great food.
Shrimp-and-crab ceviche tostada bites recipe
For the ceviche
- 1/2 pound grilled shrimp, chopped
- 1 cup lump crabmeat
- 3/4 cup diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Sriracha sauce
- Juice from 1/2 a lime
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 24 Tostitos scoop chips
For the cream
- 1/2 cup finely chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup light sour cream
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Juice from 1/2 a lemon
- In a large bowl, add and mix together all the ceviche ingredients except for the chips. Cover and place it in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Once the ceviche is chilled, scoop a little of the mixture into the cups of the chips. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients for the cream. Pour the mixture into a Ziploc bag, and cut off a tiny piece of a bottom corner.
- Drizzle the mixture on top of each ceviche chip cup.
More ceviche recipes
Watermelon shrimp ceviche
Ceviche de mango
New Mexico ceviche recipe