VIDEO: Melon rumballa recipe
Sipping and nibbling
Fun to say and fun to eat, our melon rumballa will make you feel like a kid again. Nibble on the melon balls between sips for the real rumballa experience.
Melon rumballa recipe
- 1 cup each in melon balls: cantaloupe, honeydew and watermelon
- 2 juiced limes
- 1 cup sugar-free ginger ale, chilled
- 3 ounces rum
- Coconut water
- Rim the glass by dipping it in honey and then rolling it in sugar.
- Fill the glass with the melon balls.
- Squeeze the lime juice over the glass.
- Add the rum and ginger ale over the melons.
- Top with a splash of coconut water.
- Garnish with cocktail picks.
More drink recipes
Strawberry watermelon cocktail
3 Juicy melon recipes for summer
Frozen melon balls