VIDEO: Grapefruit mojito recipe
Mo' mojitos, no problems
Spend a lazy afternoon enjoying this delicious summertime sip with a grapefruit and ginger twist.
Grapefruit mojito recipe
- 7-9 mint leaves
- Grapefruit slices
- Grapefruit juice
- 1-1/2 ounces rum
- Mint simple syrup
- Soda water
- In a tall glass, add 4 to 5 mint leaves and 2 slices of grapefruit.
- Add a couple of drops of bitters, to taste.
- Muddle together.
- Make mint simple syrup: In a saucepan over high heat, combine 1 cup of sugar, 1/2 a cup water and the remaining mint leaves until the sugar dissolves.
- Pour the rum, simple syrup and grapefruit juice into a glass.
- Add ice, and top with soda water.
More drink recipes
Refreshing mojito iced green tea
Cranberry mojito recipe
Mojito diablo recipe
Recommended for You