VIDEO: DIY limoncello recipe
Italy in a glass
This Italian favorite will taste even sweeter when it's made in your kitchen.
DIY limoncello recipe
- 10 lemons
- 2 (750 ml) bottles vodka
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 4 cups water
- Remove the zest from the lemons with a vegetable peeler.
- In a large pitcher, combine the peels with the vodka.
- Cover, and keep in a cool, dark place for 5 days.
- Strain the liquid, and discard the zest.
- In a large saucepan, simmer the sugar and the water, stirring until the sugar dissolves (4 to 6 minutes).
- Let cool.
- Stir in the vodka mixture.
More drink recipes
Sexy lemonade punch cocktail
Shandy (lemonade and beer cocktail) recipe
3 Rose wine cocktail recipes