VIDEO: Strawberry gin smash recipe
A strawberry star
Sweet, ripe strawberries are the star of this fruity and refreshing smash cocktail.
Strawberry gin smash recipe
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 lime wedge
- 2-3 fresh ripe strawberries
- 3 ounces gin
- Splash club soda
- In a tall glass, combine the sugar and a squeeze of juice from the lime wedge.
- Muddle with the back of a spoon to dissolve the sugar.
- Add sliced strawberries, and lightly muddle.
- Fill the glass with ice.
- Add the gin.
- Top with a splash of club soda.
- Garnish with a strawberry.
More drink recipes
Strawberry watermelon cocktail
3 Fresh fruit cocktails
Top 10 SheKnows cocktails of 2012