VIDEO: Bunny cake pops recipe
Cute and clever Easter fun
Bake some extra fun into Easter this year with these adorable bunny cake pops.
Bunny cake pops recipe
- Boxed cake mix, baked according to package directions
- Marshmallow crème
- White candy melts
- Lollipop sticks
- Candy corn
- Heart sprinkles
- Edible food marker
- Various other sprinkles
- Crumble the baked cake into a bowl.
- Divide the mixture into 4 parts. Spoon it onto parchment paper and shape it into nest.
- Add marshmallow crème and mix.
- Form the dough into small balls and slightly pinch 1 end to make a bit of a cone shape.
- Melt the candy melts.
- Attach lollipop sticks with a small amount of the melted candy.
- Dip the naked cake pops in to the candy melts and coat evenly.
- Attach 2 candy corns tip-side up to form ears.
- Attach a heart sprinkle as a nose. Then, using an edible food marker in pink or red, draw the bunny mouth.
- Add candy eyes or make your own using a white or yellow circular sprinkle and drawing on eyes with edible food markers.
More Easter treats
Make an Easter Bunny cake
5 Homemade Easter egg treats
Leftover Easter candy recipes
Recommended for You