VIDEO: Chocolate bird nests recipe
Delicious & easy Easter "tweet"
These adorable chocolate bird nests are easy and delicious — the perfect edible Easter decoration!
Chocolate bird nests recipe
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 1 cup small chow mein noodles
- 12 small chocolate or malted egg-shaped candies
- Melt the chocolate.
- Add the chow mein noodles and stir to combine (if the mixture looks too loose, add some more noodles).
- Divide the mixture into 4 parts, spoon it onto parchment paper and shape it into a nest.
- Put little chocolate or malted eggs into the nest and let the chocolate set for about 30 minutes.
More Easter treats
Birds' nest cupcakes
The perfect dye: Achieving picture-perfect Easter eggs
Fun Easter treats to make with your kids
Recommended for You