Sushi everyone will love
Impress your loved ones and make your own sushi this Valentine's Day.
- Bamboo roller
- Plastic wrap
- Vegetables for filling
- Wrap bamboo roller in plastic wrap.
- Place nori on the bamboo roller.
- Spread cooked rice on the nori, leaving a 1-inch border around the edges.
- Place your veggies in the center. Roll.
- Cut the sushi roll into smaller rolls.
- Using the palm of your hand, flatten the roll to look like a tear drop.
- Pair 2 pieces to create an adorable heart shape.
More Valentine's Day recipes
Be my valentine mini cupcakes
Show your love with heart-shaped pizza
3-D lovebird cookies
Recommended for You