- Heart-shaped cookie cutter
- Valentine's cake toppers
- Roll out pre-colored fondant.
- Cut the fondant with a cookie cutter to create heart shapes.
- Start at the top of the cake placing the hearts.
- Start the second row of hearts halfway down the first row of hearts.
- Cut the ends off the final row of hearts before putting in place.
- Once you have placed the final row of hearts, steam the fondant to remove the powdered sugar and to make the fondant look glossy.
- Finish with a topper.
More Valentine's Day treats
Red velvet cheesecake ball recipe
Boozy red velvet shake with homemade ice cream
Brownie heart sandwiches with raspberry buttercream