These colorful mocktails are bursting with team spirit. Which team colors will you choose? Root for the Denver Broncos with an orange and blue sipper or the Seattle Seahawks with a blue and green libation.
Surprise your Super Bowl guests with mocktails made with team colors. How fun is that? They're perfect for your nondrinking guests, kids or designated drivers. These mocktails are super easy to make and require just a few ingredients and some colorful straws. When I make these on Super Bowl Sunday, I'm going to hide the ingredients so my guests will have to guess what they're made of. Shhh, don't tell!
Super Bowl mocktails recipe
Serves about 10 (5 servings of each color combination)
- 15 cups crushed ice (amount may vary depending on the size of serving glasses)
- Orange soda (a 2-liter bottle should be more than enough)
- Hawaiian Punch Green Berry Rush (6-pack of 10 fluid ounce bottles or similar quantity in a large bottle)
- Air Heads Fruit Squeezers Blue Raspberry (2 6-packs of 6.75 ounce bottles or less depending on the size of serving glasses)
- Add the crushed ice in the serving glasses all the way to the top of the glass.
- Put the straws in the glasses and pack the ice in tight. Add more crushed ice if needed.
- For the green and blue drinks: Pour the Hawaiian Punch Green Berry Rush over the ice until the glass is half full of the green color. Let it sit for a moment so all of the green color goes to the bottom. Slowly add the Air Heads Fruit Squeezers Blue Raspberry to fill the glass to the top.
- For the blue and orange drinks: Pour the Air Heads Fruit Squeezers Blue Raspberry over the ice until the glass is half full of the blue color. Let it sit for a moment so all of the blue color goes to the bottom. Slowly add the orange soda to fill the glass to the top.
- Serve immediately.
You can't have a Super Bowl party without the food! Add these game day bites to your spread.
Bonus skinny cocktail recipes
If you want a little more kick in your drink, try one of these Super Bowl cocktails. The best part? They're skinny! Now you can stuff your face with all that indulgent party food and not feel so bad.
The 206 pride
- 1-1/2 parts Skinnygirl Meyer Lemon Vodka
- Splash orange juice
- Splash light cranberry juice
- Splash sparkling water
- Cherry and lemon wedge, for garnish
- 1. Mix vodka, orange and cranberry juice in a glass with ice. Top with sparkling water.
- 2. Garnish with cherry and lemon wedge. Enjoy!
- 1-1/2 parts Skinnygirl Tangerine Vodka
- 6 parts orange juice
- Orange slice, for garnish
- 1. Pour vodka and orange juice into a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake ingredients and pour into a martini glass.
- 2. Garnish with an orange slice and enjoy!
More Super Bowl party recipes
Parmesan garlic baked chicken wings
Extra-cheesy nacho burgers
Skinny party dips