Secret Ingredient Surprise
This secret ingredient fudge might sound crazy but trust us when we say it's delicious. Don't knock it till you have tried it.
I know you're probably wondering what I'm doing combining cheese and chocolate. It's an odd partnership but in this case it completely works. It's super creamy, chocolaty and, don't worry, there is no weird cheese flavor. You're going to love this simple-to-throw-together fudge!
Chocolate cheese fudge recipe
Adapted from Kraft
Yields 13 x 9-inch dish
- 12 ounces Velveeta cheese, cut into cubes
- 8 ounces unsalted butter, cut into cubes
- 3 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 3 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 2 tablespoons golden syrup
- 2 pounds powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- Line a 9 x 13-inch pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In medium skillet set over medium-low heat, add cheese, butter, chocolate and golden syrup. Slowly melt together until smooth.
- Add powdered sugar to the bowl of an electric mixer and add half the chocolate mixture. Mix until incorporated and then add the remaining chocolate mixture. Stir in almond extract.
- Press fudge mixture into the prepared pan and refrigerate for at least an hour. Slice into squares and enjoy.
More fudge recipes
Irish coffee fudge recipe
Black bean chocolate fudge recipe
Red hot cinnamon fudge recipe