Make Your Own Gourmet Dream Bars
It's hard not to love a dessert that's literally called a "dream bar," wouldn't you say? And if you've ever had a Starbucks dream bar, you'll know they taste that exact way, too. If you've got a thing for these bars, you're going to love this recipe.
You know the best part of this recipe? You can have the entire pan without worrying it'll cost you close to $30. And you won't have those weird annoying hipsters judging you while you eat said pan of dream bars.
Copycat Starbucks marshmallow dream bars recipe
Yields about 10 bars
- 6 cups rice cereal
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 bag regular marshmallows
- About 1/2 cup mini marshmallows
- In a large pot, melt the butter over medium heat. Once melted, stir in the marshmallows. While continuously stirring, heat the mixture until the marshmallows are fully melted. Pour the mixture over the rice cereal. Stir in the mini marshmallows.
- Grease a standard 8 x 8-inch glass pan with butter and pour the mixture into the pan. Using the back of a spatula, press the mixture down into the pan.
- Chill for about 2 hours. Then cut into large bars and serve!
More restaurant copycat recipes
Restaurant copycat: Auntie Anne's pretzels
Copycat Cheesecake Factory carrot cake cheesecake
Copycat Panera cobblestone muffins