These are not your normal boring hamburgers. They're packed full of flavor and topped with melted pepper jack cheese and lots of jalapeños. You're going to love these bad boys.
I have always loved burgers. While they are traditionally thought of as a summer food (backyard barbecue!), they are still perfect in the winter. I am whipping up a batch of these for my annual Super Bowl party, and I just know my guests will love them. Spicy, cheesy and full of flavor!
Extra-cheesy nacho burgers recipe
Yields 4 burgers
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 10 pickled jalapeño rings, chopped (more for topping)
- 1 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1/2 cup medium spice salsa con queso (store-bought)
- 4 whole wheat English muffins
- In a medium mixing bowl, add ground beef, salt, pepper, garlic powder, diced jalapeños and shredded cheese. Mix together and form into 4 patties.
- Fry patties until they are just slightly pink on the inside.
- Lightly butter the English muffins and toast until the insides are lightly browned.
- Add the hamburgers to the English muffins, top each burger with 2 tablespoons salsa con queso and 3 jalapeño rings.
More burger recipes
Chicken Parmesan burger
Sweet potato burger