Toss The Fat,
Not The Flavor!
Skinny up your chicken Alfredo!
Rich and creamy Alfredo sauce doesn't have to be full of fat. Cut the fat and time in this recipe by using Tyson's Grilled & Ready® chicken.
Using flour, olive oil and reduced-fat milk helps to cut the fat from traditional heavy-cream Alfredo recipes.
The convenience of Tyson's ready-made Grilled & Ready® chicken slashes your cooking time, making this dish even more worry-free to prepare.
Skinny one-pot chicken Alfredo recipe
Adapted from Gimme Some Oven
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup low-fat milk
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups Tyson® Grilled & Ready® Fully Cooked Chicken Breast Strips, cubed
- Chopped fresh parsley for garnish
- 12 ounces fettuccine, cooked according to package directions
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions and drain.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and sauté until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Add flour, sprinkling to combine. Cook and stir constantly for about 1 minute or until a nice paste is formed.
- Slowly add chicken broth and whisk until smooth.
- Slowly add milk, salt and pepper while continuing to whisk until thickened (about 1 minute).
- Add Parmesan cheese and stir to combine until cheese is melted and mixture is smooth.
- Add cooked chicken. Reduce heat to low and cook until chicken is heated thoroughly. Serve over a bed of cooked fettuccine and sprinkle with parsley.
More chicken Alfredo recipes
Chicken Alfredo pizza
Slow cooker chicken Alfredo
Skillet chicken Alfredo lasagna