Worried about what's for dinner when you're in a hurry? Tyson Grilled & Ready® chicken takes the hassle out of preparing a healthy meal in minutes!
Dinnertime doesn't have to be a hassle! Tyson Grilled & Ready® makes preparing a healthy, delicious meal a snap in minutes flat.
Adding sriracha to a mixture of soy and hoisin sauce creates a spicy and sweet seasoning that everyone will love.
Simply add the sauce mixture to sautéed vegetables and Tyson® Grilled & Ready® chicken and serve over cooked rice.
Spicy chicken and vegetable stir-fry
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1 teaspoon sriracha sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil, and additional olive oil for oiling frying pan
- 1-16 ounce bag frozen broccoli stir-fry
- 1-1/2 cups Tyson® Grilled & Ready® Fully Cooked Chicken Breast Strips, cut into chunks
- 3 cups fully cooked rice
- Combine soy sauce, olive oil, hoisin sauce, sriracha and minced garlic in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Heat a large lightly oiled wok or frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Add frozen stir-fry mixture and chicken and cook for 5 to 7 minutes or until desired tenderness of vegetables is reached.
- Remove from heat and stir in soy sauce mixture to coat evenly. Serve over cooked rice.
More stir-fry recipes
Roasted garlic chicken stir-fry with butternut squash
Chicken and broccoli stir-fry over quinoa
Orange-ginger tofu stir-fry